Chartered Accountant Services
With offices in Vancouver and Burnaby British Columbia, Khosh & Company provides big firm quality chartered accountant and tax services with boutique firm style, incorporating the highest level of integrity, trust and a commitment to excellence.
We make every effort to understand your business, accounting and tax circumstances and the constraints you face, which allows us to recommend accounting and tax solutions and plans that are tailored to your customized requirements. We act as your business, accounting and tax advisors and strive to be your chartered accountants of choice in all your dealings.
We provide a wide range of services to businesses and individuals including but not limited to the following:
- Corporate accounting, tax planning and preparation
- Personal income tax return preparation and planning
- Preparation of Notice-to-Reader, Review and Audit financial statements
- Regulated Professionals – business, regulatory, tax and advisory services for regulated professionals. Examples of regulated professionals include doctors, dentists, lawyers and architects
- Voluntary Disclosure Applications to request relief of late filing penalties from the Canada Revenue Agency
- Business advisory services including assistance in starting a new business/corporation, lease-or-buy decisions, corporate structuring, acting CFO and Controller, assistance in obtaining financing, assistance in meeting regulatory requirements specific to certain industries
- Representation and negotiations on behalf of clients in matters of concern or dispute with the Canada Revenue Agency
- Trust audits carried out for law firms pursuant to requests of the Law Society of British Columbia. Also provide assistance in preparing law firms to meet requirements of the Law Society of British Columbia respecting trust audits
- Estate (Inheritance) tax, planning and accounting services
- Supervision of Canada Revenue Agency auditors in auditing our client’s financial records
- Setting up accounting software packages for your business
- Bookkeeping services for corporate clients of the firm
- Financial statement analysis
- Cash flow projections, financing needs and banking proposals
- Special audits, as required
- Assistance developing effective Business Plans
- If a professional service you require is not listed, we may be able to serve your needs –
please contact us for more information at 604-685-1611 or by e-mail at email@example.com
New corporate clients receive a free of charge one hour consultation
with a Chartered Accountant.
Please contact us for more information at 604-685-1611 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.